Dignity Boxes working
together for a kinder world.
As we are an ambitious and rapidly expanding charity, our operational costs are increasing all the time. All financial donations will go towards toiletries and our operating costs.
Individuals and companies can donate money via our Paypal link on our website. If you wish to give a monthly direct debit, please contact us for information on how to make this happen. £30 per month will pay for a Dignity Box to be filled with basic toiletries, however we have variable amounts donated by direct debit starting at £10 and one off individual donations of larger amounts.
Just to let you know, this box has helped two families today.
Find a box
Products which are toiletries can be donated by placing in one of our boxes or by arrangement with the Founder.
You can help us make a difference to the people of Scotland by donating. We also take unused toiletries that you may receive as gifts and at Christmas.
Our donation boxes are limited due to many places still being closed due to the pandemic. Boxes where you can currently donate are listed below.
• Morrisons supermarkets in Dalkeith, Granton and Gilmerton (Moredun)
• Western General hospital Breast Screening Unit
• The Royal Mail Tallents House (Gyle)
• Quotient Science Reception Penicuik
• Morrisons supermarkets in Carmondean Livingston and Bathgate,
• West Calder community centre
• Fauldhouse, Broxburn (Strathbrock), Armadale and the Dave King (East Calder) Partnership buildings
• Dedridge Dental Practice Livingston
• The Lounge Hair and Beauty Salon
Dignity Boxes is keen to partner with organisations willing to host a donation box. Although Covid has reduced footfall in business and community buildings we would love to hear from you if you would like to be involved. Please contact us by FB or Email or Telephone. An appropriately sized box (depending on the size of the business) will be delivered to you with a poster and leaflets. A volunteer will then be allocated to collect donations from you once a month or as agreed.